- purposes strictly related to the registration site www.marchicucine.it to use certain services, such as Newsletter, care products, other purposes expressly indicated during registration. Refusal to provide such data will prevent the customer from taking advantage of these services.
- purposes necessary to fulfil an obligation imposed by law, regulation or legislation such as for example, the protection of public order, the investigation and prosecution of offences.
With reference to the purposes described above, the consent relates to the activity carried out by companies we trust to perform on our behalf, technical and organizational. The data will be processed in accordance with the guarantees of confidentiality and security measures provided for by law. Please note that pursuant to art. 7 of D. Lgs n. 196/2003 (right of access to personal data and other rights), at any time you update, and revise your data after you have revealed yourself from the system. You can request cancellation of your registration to the site www.marchicucine.it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with a clear definition of the data you are determined to delete.
Our processes and this site are compliant with the Art. 7 D. Lgs N. 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights):
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain the indication of: a) the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section. 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information, advertising , direct sales, market research or interactive commercial communication. This Statement on privacy and cookies applies to all personal information collected and used by Marchi Cucine responsible for the website.
Marchi Cucine stores “cookies” on visitors’ computers only with the prior authorization of the user according to the settings of your browser.
Cookies are small text files stored locally on the website visitor’s computer, allowing you to recognize your computer in question in the event of any subsequent visits. Thus,Marchi Cucine is able to improve the ease of use of the website to fit the needs of visitors. The type of personal information collected byMarchi Cucine using cookies are related to the specific computer and may include your IP address (Internet Protocol) address, the date and time you access the website, areas visited within the latter and any preferences expressed functionality. The collection of such personal information takes place to ensure monitoring of the use and usefulness of the website, for statistical purposes and to send visitors information of interest to them about (new) products and services. Visitors have the opportunity to configure the browser options in order to be advised of the receipt of cookies or refuse them. The acceptance of cookies from the browser can be disabled by changing the browser settings. In the latter case, however, may not be able to take advantage of all the possibilities and capabilities offered by this website
This Declaration concerning the Policy does not apply to other web sites, even if the access occurs via a link on the website of Marchi Cucine, or the link to the site of Marchi Cucine comes from another site web.
Period of data retention
Personal data obtained through the www.marchicucine.com site will not be kept by Marchi Cucine longer than the time required, except that the retention of data for a longer period is due to compelling reasons or other legal obligations. data protection, archiving and transfer of visitor data via the Internet is protected by the currently used techniques.